• Coroview doors are manufactured with double tie rods at the panel ends for additional strength and rigidity. The horizontal rail allows for simple add on stiffening.
• Unique clip-in “B” system prevents the glass panels from accidentally falling out of the door frame.
• The extruded aluminium frames are specifically designed to achieve the maximum strength to weight ratio. Additional wing ribbing can be added to particularly wide doors.
• The glazing method accommodates 4mm toughened glass and 5.5mm laminated safety glass.
• The Coroview has a 15mm rebate in accordance with international standards for moving glass panels.
• Powder coated to UV protected colours or anodized natural silver, bronze or black.
• The glass may be replaced with 32mm diameter punched infill panels of powder coated steel or aluminium Coronet, creating an attractive, ventilated security door for parking garages or any opening requiring durability, security, ventilation and aesthetics.
• Coroview doors normally require 450mm headroom, excluding the required motor clearance.